Skip to content
Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance
Indian Constitution: Philosophical Postulates
- Constituent Assembly, Salient features of Indian Constitution, Constitutional Amendments.
- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Duties.
Indian Political System
- President, Prime Minister and Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court & Judicial Review.
- Election Commission of India, Comptroller and Auditor General, NITI Aayog, Central Vigilance Commission, Lokpal, Central Information Commission, National Human Rights Commission.
- Federalism, Democratic Politics in India, Coalition Governments, National Integration.
State Political System:
- Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers, Legislative Assembly, High Court.
- District Administration, Local Self Government, Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- Rajasthan Public Services Commission, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
Public Policy & Rights
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen’s Charter.
error: Copyright © 2021 AswaTH