Skip to content
Syllabus RAS Mains: Geography of India
- Major Landforms- Mountains, Plateaus, Plains
- Mechanism of Monsoon & Rainfall distribution
- Major Rivers & Lakes
- Major Crops- Wheat, Rice, Cotton, Sugarcane, Tea & Coffee
- Major Minerals- Iron ore, Manganese, Bauxite, Mica
- Power Resources- Conventional & Non-Conventional
- Major Industrial Regions.
- National Highways & Major Transport Corridors
Syllabus RAS Mains – Paper 2 – Unit 3 – Part B – India Geo
- Broad Physical Features: Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Deserts.
- Major Physiographic Divisions of India.
- Major Rivers.
- Climate- Origin of Monsoon, Climatic characteristics, Distribution of rainfall
and Climatic regions.
- Natural Resources: Types and uses of (a) Water, Forest, Soil (b) Rocks &
- Population: Growth, Distribution and Density, Sex-ratio, Literacy, Urban and
error: Copyright © 2021 AswaTH