As per RPSC RAS Syllabus
Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
Geography of Rajasthan
- Major physiographic regions and their characteristics
- Climatic characteristics
- Major Rivers & Lakes
- Natural Vegetation & Soil
- Major Crops- Wheat, Maize, Barley, Cotton, Sugarcane & Bajra
- Major Industries.
- Major Irrigation Projects & Water Conservation Techniques
- Population-Growth, Density, Literacy, Sex-ratio & Major Tribes
- Minerals- Metallic & Non-Metallic
- Power Resources- Conventional & Non-Conventional
- Biodiversity & its Conservation
- Tourist Centres & Circuits